Product ID: SEC-CC-5-16-HHV
Frequency Range: 5450 - 5850 MHz
Gain: H1 17 dBi / H2 16 dBi / V 16 dBi
CARRIER CLASS Sectors are addressing customer requirements for RF performance, co-location noise resistance, ease of installation and cost efficiency. Antennas feature innovative BackShield, patent pending system of frequency selective reflectors incorporated into antenna structure.
Sector Antenna 5 GHz 16 dBi is a triple polarization version of CARRIER CLASS Sector with two horizontal polarization antennas and one vertical polarization antenna.
balanced antenna systems for mimo performance
unlike most competitors, rf elements sector antennas are optimized for balanced performance between h & v antenna systems. due to balanced radiation patterns and gain, carrier class sectors excel in mimo performance
backshield™ for cluster deployments
frequency selective reflectors are integrated into the antenna structure to attenuate side lobes and back side near-field radiation. backshield™ significantly improves co-location ability in cluster sector deployments.
light & compact
antenna body and brackets are made of aluminium. antennas are compact and light, a class ahead of its competitors.
extensive amount of powerful features at no extra cost. do not pay extra for shields and save on tower rental and shipping fees.
unlike the majority of competitors, rf elements carrier class sectors are optimized for balanced h & v rf performance. radiation patterns and gain of horizontal and vertical antenna systems are as similar as possible. this is the essence of superior mimo performance of carrier class sectors.
light & durable
made of aluminium and stainless steel, carrier class sector antennas are compact and light - a class ahead of its competitors. rf ports are secured by detachable protective cover, feature first time introduced by rf elements.
- Antenna Connection: 3x RP-SMA on integrated semi-flex pigtails
- Antenna Type: 5 GHz 16 dBi HHV
- Environmental: IP55
- Temperature: -26C to +60C (-15F to 140F)
- Wind Survival: 160 KM/hour
- Weight: 3.9kg
- Single Piece: N/A
- Frequecy Range: 5450-5850 MHz
- Gain Max: H1 16.7 dBi/H2 16 dBi/V 16.7 dBi
- Gain Typical: H1 16.5 dBi/H2 15.8 dBi/V 16.5 dBi
- Polarization: Tripple Linear H1+H2+V
- Azimuth Beam Width -3dB: H1 77/H2 76/V 76
- Elevation Bean Width -3dB: H1 7.5/H2 7.5/V 7.5
- Azimuth Beam Width - 6dB: H1 100/H2 99/V 102
- Elevation Beam Width -6dB: H1 10/H2 10/V 10
- Front-to-Back Ratio (Min): 30.6 dB
- Polarization Isolation: V-H2 18 dB, V-H1 18 dB, H2-V 23 dB, H2-H1 0 dB, H1-V 19 dB, H1-H2 0 dB
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR Max: 1,8
- VSWR Typical: 1,35
- Isolation Between Ports: H1-H2 44dB, H1-V 30 dB, H2-V 65 dB
Compatible Wireless Platforms
- RF Elements: StationBox S, StationBox S CARRIER CLASS, RockShield
- Cambium Networks: ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio*
- MikroTik: BaseBox**, NetBox**, NetMetal**
- Ubiquiti Networks: UBNT Rocket M5, UBNT Rocket M5 Titanium, UBNT Rocket 5ac